Austin, Texas is a great place to live. The national media has been giving Austin lots of recognition the last few years. Here are some of the highlights -
- Austin ranks 2nd among the 10 Best Places to Live judging on financial, educational, and quality of life criteria by Money Magazine, July 2006
- Austin ranks as the 3rd Smartest City in the country by BizJournals.com, June 2006
- Austin ranks 2nd among the "50 Best Places to Live" by Men's Journal, March 2006.
- Austin ranks 2nd among the Top 10 Best Big Cities in country by cnn.money.com 2006
- Austin ranks as the 2nd Best Place to Live for Moviemakers by Moviemaker Magazine, Dec. 2005
- Austin was ranked 1st among US cities for "Best Cities for Future Business Locations" by Management magazine.
- Austin ranks in the Top 5 “Smartest Places to Live” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, June 06
- Austin ranks 3rd Best Wireless Place to Live in America by Livescience.com, June 2005
- Austin was voted the Best Place to Live for Future Business Locations by Expansion Magazine, August 2006
- Austin ranks 8th in Reader’s Digest list of America’s Cleanest Cities
- Austin is among the Coolest Cities for Young Professionals according to Kiplinger.com
- Austin ranks 3rd in a list of America’s Most Innovative Cities by the Wall Street Journal
- Austin ranks as the 4th best city in Overall Standard of Living by Expansion Magazine
- Austin ranks 3rd in the country for most Wireless Internet Access Points by Intel, Oct. 2006
- Austin is the “Live Music Capitol of the World” American Way Magazine June 2005
We would love discuss our great city with you and give you a tour of the area. Please call us at 512-344-6000 if you would like to know more about Austin and our local real estate market.